• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Campaign for compliance with the Coronavirus rules is not well received everywhere

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
What I have been saying should happen in the UK-authorities cant be everywhere policing non mask wearers, but should be sanctions for owner/ managers of spaces that allow these people to move around unchallenged.

Maybe the managers could be permitted to detain the recalcitrant maskless briefly, say, in a little holding pen under the store?

1602910627508.png

It won't be easy to get them bound and gagged, though.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fight+over+not+wearing+masks

Last edited:

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
A lot more concerning indeed.
Also a bit concerning: haven't seen your "civil request" to close and ban this thread..

I haven't seen your much anticipated conclusions on the distortion poll you promised either. Fickle old world innit.

lashto

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I haven't seen your much anticipated conclusions on the distortion poll you promised either. Fickle old world innit.
No worries, I haven't seen those either :)
No rush anywhere .. or much free time

Top Bottom