• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Burson FUN (naked pics, some technical thoughts a.s.o.)

bunkbail

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Still no time...sorry (just finished the water filter replacement from under the sink, also finished the C3X testing and starting the C3R testing today), but I do hope in couple I'll test the FUN again in couple of days.

However, FUN is completely isolated from mains Earth, so the only ground "it sees" would be the audio ground coming from your audio source or output amplifier. I wonder if you could use a multimeter and measure the voltage drop between between audio source's ground and amplifier's ground (measured between RCA outer ground, but also between outer metallic cases). Also, what would be the exact audio source and power amp you're using?
Sorry just seen this comment just now. I don't know why it doesn't show up in my notification. I have no multimeter but I'll try to find one in coming days. I have several DACs, but the one that I wanted to use with Burson Fun is the Khadas Tone Board. The speakers are Wharfedale EVO 4.2 driven by LJM L12-2 power amplifier.

Top Bottom