• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Bulk Khadas Tone Board?

Edlover75

Hi folks,
I ordered a generic one from khadas directly on their web site. I sent a note to ask when it would ship and got a response that it’s out of stock, but that they could ship a “new bulk” model this week. Has anyone heard of this? I followed up to find out more but haven’t heard back yet due to the time difference. It could be just a new normal tone board, just packaged differently. Figured I’d ask this group!

dksouth7th

That's interesting.

Ordered the generic version of the Tone Board from their site on the 27th, received an auto confirmation with an order number and then nothing.

Just sent them an email asking for an estimated ship date. Wonder if they will offer me this "bulk" version also.

OP
E

Edlover75

I’ll let you know what I hear. I don’t know that I’m ok paying the same for an unknown and untested product, or if I want to at all.

gvl

Major Contributor
The retail version comes in a small but nice Khadas branded box. Perhaps the bulk version is just inside an antistatic bag?

OP
E

Edlover75

That’s what I was hoping. Perhaps it’s a language thing, but he referred to it as a “new” bulk version, which gave me pause. Since it’s monday morning there, I hope to hear back.

dksouth7th

That’s what I was hoping. Perhaps it’s a language thing, but he referred to it as a “new” bulk version, which gave me pause. Since it’s monday morning there, I hope to hear back.

Just exchanged a couple of emails and mine just shipped today. No mention of anything different about the board. My guess is it was just a language thing.

Top Bottom