• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Budget for IEM this month

QuentinPearce

Budget $20-$50 to try popular chifi in the market including TANGZU Wan'Er, Truthear HOLA, 7Hz Salnotes Zero, KZ ling long, moondrop chu, Simgot EA500 and more I checked...
Those chifi brand tend to be popular and owned.
I ready to buy Wan'Er, ling long, EA500, or any recommendation?
I want to using them in a hurry.

JSmith

Master Contributor
Hello and welcome to ASR. :)
Those ... brand tend to be popular and owned.
Please, avoid using that term, thanks;
any recommendation

JSmith

markanini

Major Contributor
I can recommend Moondrop Lan if you use EQ. I've owned Truthear Hola, 7Hz Salnotes Zero and some other sub-$50 sets Kiwi Cadenza, Moondrop Quarks DSP, CCA CRA v2.

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi

Thanks to @JSmith. My sentiments exactly.

The TRUTHEAR Crinnacle Zero has completely redrawn the map for IEM. It is that good that and often at slighly less than $50.oo in the USA before taxes. SOTA out of the box, If it is, (slightly) to be even more Harman-complaint, with say, a Qudelix 5K, endgame, for around $150.00 total, IEM included. No more, no need for anything else.

Peace

Moonhead

I can recommend Moondrop Lan if you use EQ. I've owned Truthear Hola, 7Hz Salnotes Zero and some other sub-$50 sets Kiwi Cadenza, Moondrop Quarks DSP, CCA CRA v2.
Will any of these do if Your an lazy bastard than dont use eq.

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
7Hz Salnotes Zero is killer ime.

OP
QuentinPearce

QuentinPearce

如果你使用 EQ,我可以推荐 Moondrop Lan。我拥有 Truthear Hola、7Hz Salnotes Zero 和其他一些低于 50 美元的套装 Kiwi Cadenza、Moondrop Quarks DSP、CCA CRA v2。
You said you have several earphones, I would like to ask what is the difference between different brands of headphones?

OP
QuentinPearce

QuentinPearce

You are right. 150 dollars earphones I can not accept, too expensive
Hi

Thanks to @JSmith. My sentiments exactly.

The TRUTHEAR Crinnacle Zero has completely redrawn the map for IEM. It is that good that and often at slighly less than $50.oo in the USA before taxes. SOTA out of the box, If it is, (slightly) to be even more Harman-complaint, with say, a Qudelix 5K, endgame, for around $150.00 total, IEM included. No more, no need for anything else.

Peace

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
You are right. 150 dollars earphones I can not accept, too expensive
The TCZ is $50.oo sometimes around )50.oo sometimes it is around $40.oo. It is one of the best IEM around , regardless of price. It is State Of The Art (SOTA). So far we have not seen reviews here at ASR of better IEMs than the TCZ at any price. Reread the post.

Peace.

munin

I am using the Tangzu Wan'er. For the price, it's a go to, for sure.
I was using the KZ ZS10Pro for more than year, but they ended without bass at all after some tilmes.
Then I bought the KZ ZSN X pro , wich i kept one week, and i heard about the tangzu Wan'er, when I received and try the Tangzu, the KZ's went back to the seller :D

OP
QuentinPearce

QuentinPearce

I am using the Tangzu Wan'er. For the price, it's a go to, for sure.
I was using the KZ ZS10Pro for more than year, but they ended without bass at all after some tilmes.
Then I bought the KZ ZSN X pro , wich i kept one week, and i heard about the tangzu Wan'er, when I received and try the Tangzu, the KZ's went back to the seller :D
I have also had my zs10 Pro for over a year and it's hard to believe they are still working so well.
This is enough for me, I noticed that the waner sound is very warm, and the price is not bad.
How do they compare to the EA500?

Top Bottom