• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Buckeye Amps: Purifi Mono, 2ch, and 3ch Official Thread

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
How about a nice, white finish?
It is nice and surely some will gravitate towards the white finish although for the majority I think black is the standard. Perhaps anodized colors would be a hit? A platinum green, electric blue, bright red etc.

OP
Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
It is nice and surely some will gravitate towards the white finish although for the majority I think black is the standard. Perhaps anodized colors would be a hit? A platinum green, electric blue, bright red etc.
Colors and anodized finishes are available as custom add on options

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Ahhhh... veryyy nice! I see them now although anodized platinum green is missing. :D

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
Dylan... Just out of curiosity, what would be an average cost to get an anodized finish on the chassis? Just a hint at approximate add-on fee... or even a range if you get charged more for non-standard colors. Please and thanks! :)

OP
Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
Dylan... Just out of curiosity, what would be an average cost to get an anodized finish on the chassis? Just a hint at approximate add-on fee... or even a range if you get charged more for non-standard colors. Please and thanks! :)
Custom anodizing is an extra $200 (and that's cost, no profit built in).

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Bonus Dood!... lol. Have a beverage with a cone too... You've been working steady and hard. :D
coffee ice cream with espresso shots in a donut cone.jpg

formdissolve

Forum Donor
The Halloween orange front and black top looks nice.. I'll have to consider when I buy an amp next spring!

amper42

Major Contributor
I look forward to being able to buy Buckeye amps without having to pay a large deposit and wait 3 months. :D
I'm glad your first name is Dylan and not Bernie or I might have a much longer wait. :facepalm:

If you want an amp next Spring you better order now. lol

OP
Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
I look forward to being able to buy Buckeye amps without having to pay a large deposit and wait 3 months. :D
I'm glad your first name is Dylan and not Bernie or I might have a much longer wait. :facepalm:

If you want an amp next Spring you better order now. lol
Large deposit and 3 month wait? News to me

amper42

Major Contributor
I paid $455 late Aug.
Paid 2nd payment of $600+ as requested 7 days ago.
I'm told amp will ship by Nov 22
Probably see it by end of Nov 2022?
That's three months last time I checked. o_O

OP
Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
I paid $455 late Aug.
Paid 2nd payment of $600+ as requested 7 days ago.
I'm told amp will ship by Nov 22
Probably see it by end of Nov 2022?
That's three months last time I checked. o_O
Oh yea, there are still some pending orders that will reach about 3 months total wait but new orders placed now are not that long. Especially now that I am switching to full time work.

Regarding down payment, 30% seemed relatively fair (local boutique shops around me usually ask for 50%).

Top Bottom