• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Buckeye Amps: Hypex NCx500 Official Thread

MusicMan77

MusicMan77

Just added a shelf to my rack for my shiny mono-blocks. Really looking forward to seeing the review from Amir on the new NCx builds as well.

Astoneroad

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Reading these last few pages of people awaiting their new amps... is like a bunch of kids who keep on asking "are we there yet.... are we there yet... are we ALMOST there yet..." I find this NEED for the new toy asap, as a shared character flaw that most of us have... lol.

MusicMan77

Reading these last few pages of people awaiting their new amps... is like a bunch of kids who keep on asking "are we there yet.... are we there yet... are we ALMOST there yet..." I find this NEED for the new toy asap, as a shared character flaw that most of us have... lol.
I feel attacked. But, it's accurate.

thegeton

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I feel attacked. But, it's accurate.

Own it. I felt the same way every time I placed a Buckeye order.

In the meantime, please enjoy this apt cut from Carly Simon:

Ricardus

I'm in no hurry. It'll get here when it gets here. And then in a month or two I'm going to order another.

tprevett

Put in my order for a pair of Monoblocks.. Now... What affordable Preamp and DAC do I get... taking suggestions. (Initially, I'll be using the preamp section on my outlaw RR2160 MKII)... Oh shoot.. need to be sure to order RCA-XLR cables...

thegeton

Forum Donor

tprevett

Schiit Freya S

ASR Review

HA! That actually the one I've been looking at.

I was curious though would the TOPPING D70 Pro SABRE DAC (Claims to have Integrated Preamp Function) be any good?

Fahzz

Forum Donor
More like when is Santa Claus coming.

OP
Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
A custom Dual Stereo build I did for a customer (case is 17" wide)

Attachments

• IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 793
Top Bottom