• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Buchardt Will Release an Active Speaker

doorofnight

I am very seriously thinking about replacing my Dali Euphonia MS4 speakers with dual stacked JL-Audio-E112 subwoofers for the Buchardt A700. I think the cardioid tuning is a must for getting the most out of the A700's.

Maybe, when I want, I can still use my subwoofers to 'help' the A700's because I will keep my Lyngdorf TDAI2170 as a preamp (and use the hub also), since I see no need in replacying JL-Audio subs for WiSA subs.

Do you guys have any thoughts about replacing my current Dali's for the A700's and what do you think about the cardioid tuning? When will it be ready?

Vintage57

Forum Donor
The A500 looks promising. I am just a little bit scared about the 2 years warranties. Does anyone know how costly it is to fix a broken active speaker?

Just an FYI, Neumann has a 2 year warranty as well. I belive it is quite common.

Top Bottom