• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

BRZHifi 600W TPA3255 Mono Subwoofer Amplifier Full Range HiFi Power Amplifier Amp Assembled any good?

OP
A

AudioGod66

thanks read the whole thread the switch mode powered mono block BRZHifi is not covered at all it does not use the dc brick so was hoping someone had feedback on how noisy they were - I have heard zero TPA3255 and getting a pair of 2ohm capable monoblocks for little money would be terrific -not interested in subwoofer mode but with switch activated they do full range signal 600 watt 2 ohm. I would hate to purchase a set and find they buzz like electric insect killer instead of hifi

Audiooo

I'm looking into building an subwoofer plate amp. Would this be suitable:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...exp_id=f3a4b981-ac1e-4103-acd3-d4f29c67c09c-0

How do I connect it with a an preamp-board for the correct crossover frequency, could this work:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...xp_id=07418712-4d0d-4bd3-8c47-5bf0cd04f8fa-53

@MrOtto Did you every end up buy these? How did it turn out? I was looking for Preamp board like that, and couldn't find one, thanks.

jamjam

I'm interested in this exact model too. I'd like to run two of these off of a DX3Pro.

Otherwise, two cheap TPA3255 mono boards and 2 PS units in an enclosure that costs as much or more than just one of these.

jamjam

Hmm. Not much action on this topic. I just bought a Fosi Audio M0-3. It's supposed to run full range mono, despite being labeled as a subwoofer amp. One issue I have is that multiple sources say you can run it at 48V and others say 35V max. The very unit sometimes has the 35V max requirement printed on the back panel while others have nothing. Who knows for sure?

Larudakote

has anyone tried these yet?
Hi!
It seems to include this board, with the same 95Hz sub switch.
I just bought this board and I'm waiting for it. I don't know when I will test it (I have some DIY job to do!) but it seems well built.
I'm pretty sure the power supply inside is this one. You will find it inside quasi every TPA325x Chinese amp (including some amp tested here).

Top Bottom