• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Bravo HD FW update problem on the Tempotec Sonata HD

Saikid

So I started to dive in the world of audio thanks to my father. So I picked up and bought a DAC dongle as a starter. The product is Tempotec Sonata HD(not the pro version). Tried it for a few times on my phone and laptop to find it hardly any difference in sound other than volume. So I check the web to get the most out of my DAC dongle and found the Hidizs blog that stated to change the firmware of my DAC to another version. I followed the steps until the write EEPROM, where I carelessly click ok before disconnecting and reconnecting the device. The name "Sonata HD" has changed to "Bravo HD FW update" and the device type has gone from "Sound, video and game controllers" to "Human Interface Device". Any solutions on whether if I can recover my DAC?

OP
S

Saikid

The issue has been resolved. I just contacted the manufacturer of the DAC and they kindly sent an application to fix it.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Good job.

Weiderson

The issue has been resolved. I just contacted the manufacturer of the DAC and they kindly sent an application to fix it.

Friend, I have the same problem. But the manufacturer did not help me. Could you send me the software by email or watsapp? [email protected] +55 31 993550401. Thank you!

Kimm1410

[QUOTE = "Saikid, publicación: 462781, miembro: 18094"] El problema se ha resuelto. Me acabo de comunicar con el fabricante del DAC y amablemente me enviaron una solicitud para solucionarlo. [/ QUOTE]
Cómo lo puedo arreglar tengo el mismo problema ☹️

Kimm1410

[QUOTE = "Saikid, publicación: 462781, miembro: 18094"] El problema se ha resuelto. Me acabo de comunicar con el fabricante del DAC y amablemente me enviaron una solicitud para solucionarlo. [/ QUOTE]
pags Could you send me the software please ([email protected])

cgarcia2694

For those having this error, this process fixed my similar problem. I am plugged directly to a USB C port from my laptop when this issue occurred.:

1. Unplug DAC from the type c port.
2. Use the USB A to USB C adapter.
3. Plug the DAC to the adapter.
4. Run the update software again.

I hope this method fixes your issues.

splinky

I have the same Bravo HD FW issue when I tried to update my Sonata HD Pro.

PC wont recognize the Sonata, so I cant do anything much other than requesting your kind help in trying to resolve this issue.

Kindly sent any solution to [email protected]

Thanks. Much appreciated

fkrnrslm

I have same problem. My tempotec not working anymore after failed install the firmeware. Can you help me send the application to email [email protected] to fix it, i already contacted the manufacture but i didnt reveice any reply from them. Very appreciate it if u can help me thanks

Yuu

I also have the same problem. Do you link for the original version of sonata hd pro?

mainYae

For future users that have the same issue with Sonata HD Pro.

I had this problem due to installing the old update file available on their website as version A, B or C.
To resolve this, download correct version 3.0 on their website: link.

And Change to -

Vendor ID: 22E1
Product ID: E203

Top Bottom