• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Bought my AXPONA 2018 tickets

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
So while not foolproof, given how miserable the disease it, combine with the fact that the pain may last years (!), I would definitely get the vaccine. I think the new vaccine above is available now or so I understood from my doctor.
I'll have to check and see what the VA is offering at my next visit. Thanks for the info.

Wombat

Master Contributor

Or car names, or 'high end audio' names, or alternative-medicine names, cosmetic names. I bet they get paid heaps.

Twice I have been given an incorrect drug by a graduate pharmacist at a local pharmacy. The similar-looking name one was for a totally unrelated condition. :oops: Maybe there is no over-arching check for name similarity before release approval.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

FunctionalDoc

Shingles virus's love glucose and takes up residency in nerves. I like to always check everbody for not just fasting blood sugar but average blood sugars over the last 120 days HBA1c and do fasting insulin on everyone so as to see how well sugar levels are maintained. Insulin is most proinflammatory hormone in body if not tightly regulated. maintained . Amir you can ask about his at RMAF if you like.

Enough of the functional medicine discussion.

OP
TitaniumTroy

TitaniumTroy

Amir, sorry to hear about your illness. Well try to get feeling better, your Uber driver will just have to use Yelp and whatever the concierge at the hotel recommends. I know a few places downtown to go but after I busy day of listening speakers, I'll stick close to the show.

OP
TitaniumTroy

TitaniumTroy

Any speakers in particular you want me to check out, Amir?

Don't worry Amir, I will tell the members from other forums you have shingles and couldn't make it. Then they will probably say shingles? Now that Amir guy is Double Persona Non Grata!:eek:

I'm just kidding, of course

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Shingles virus's love glucose and takes up residency in nerves. I like to always check everbody for not just fasting blood sugar but average blood sugars over the last 120 days HBA1c and do fasting insulin on everyone so as to see how well sugar levels are maintained. Insulin is most proinflammatory hormone in body if not tightly regulated. maintained . Amir you can ask about his at RMAF if you like.

Enough of the functional medicine discussion.

To stay off topic, my doctor said this a soon to be related improved shingles vaccine you can get before age 60. Do you know anything about that Doc?

Wayne

Forum Donor
I came down with a terrible case of Shingles. This thing is one of the worst diseases out there. Weeks of severe pain and now weeks of itching like you have never experienced.

Sorry to hear of this. I know it can be a horrible disease. Yet you keep working, testing,
publishing....... o_O

Wishing you a speedy recovery,

Thanks again for your hard work! :)

Last edited:

dc655321

Major Contributor
@amirm sounds like you are still recovering and won't make it to AXPONA?

Get well soon. My father was battling with that last year... :-(

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
No, I won't be going. Thanks for the get well wishes. It was hard cancelling my reservation but had to do it.

Hope your feeling much better soon!

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
No, I won't be going. Thanks for the get well wishes. It was hard cancelling my reservation but had to do it.
I’d like to officially state amirs account has been hacked, he’s not ill , he can’t become ill it’s impossible as he’s our king and is second only to god and god don’t get sick and nor can our gracious lord and saviour king amir .

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I’d like to officially state amirs account has been hacked, he’s not ill , he can’t become ill it’s impossible as he’s our king and is second only to god and god don’t get sick and nor can our gracious lord and saviour king amir .
Yeh but even Kings need to make excuses to spend their ill gotten wealth in a tropical island outside the view of the commoners!

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Yeh but even Kings need to make excuses to spend their ill gotten wealth in a tropical island outside the view of the commoners!
No no , we talked about this ,, you distract the great unwashed with a few public executions if there’s any kind of unrest or disapproval in the mist but never admit any kind of weakness or venerability as this will lead the plebs to hold open revolt against you and Iv not got enough rope in stock to put down another revolution.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
38KvVhu.jpg

Top Bottom