• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Bonjour from Paris, France

biglebowski

Forum Donor
Hi all,
I am quite new here, I've been reading threads since a few months now, just jumped in and registered today.
Not sure to participate much as my experience is still pretty weak for the moment, but I will continue to read and learn here, with the new possibility to give some likes :)
Thanks all for the knowledge shared in here and special thanks to @amirm for the great work on detailed reviews and measurements.

Last edited:

valerianf

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Bienvenue à toi.

Sukie

Forum Donor
Welcome. Glad to have you here. You've shown great humility but I'd like to know more (answer only if you want to:)).

What brought you to ASR?
What music really excites you?

Your username has already won me over. Tried to get my members of my family to watch The Big Leb. without any success. They don't dig The Dude!

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi all,
I am quite new here, I've been reading threads since a few months now, just jumped in and registered today.
Not sure to participate much as my experience is still pretty weak for the moment, but I will continue to read and learn here, with the new possibility to give some likes :)
Thanks all for the knowledge shared in here and special thanks to @amirm for the great work on detailed reviews and measurements.
Welcome:)

OP
biglebowski

biglebowski

Forum Donor
Welcome. Glad to have you here. You've shown great humility but I'd like to know more (answer only if you want to:)).

What brought you to ASR?
What music really excites you?

Your username has already won me over. Tried to get my members of my family to watch The Big Leb. without any success. They don't dig The Dude!

Thanks for the kind words !

I "met" @VintageFlanker @renaudrenaud and other ASR members on a french discussion group about audio gears (https://www.dealabs.com/discussions/topic-audiophile-1974328).
As more and more references from here were posted on this group I decided to join :)

Music that really excites me ? That's always a tough one to answer... I am fond of quite different styles.

Lots of blues and funk, I love guitarists :D
But also quite a lot of indie pop and electronic which is very large I have to admit.

Spotify told me that the artists I have played the most in 2020 are : James Blake, Vulfpeck, Parcels, Caribou, Tom Misch...

Sukie

Forum Donor
Lots of blues and funk, I love guitarists :D
But also quite a lot of indie pop and electronic which is very large I have to admit.
Having wide range of musical interests is something I can relate to. Happy listening.

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Salut! Francophiles want to know what part of Paris you are all in...

Top Bottom