• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

BMR Road Show

Dennis Murphy

Major Contributor
Technical Expert
I've been putting together a list of people who would like to audition my BMR speakers now that the virus has put the kibosh on visits to existing owners' houses. I've already got about a dozen interested parties and have room for 3 4 more. The rules are simple.

1) I pay shipping to you, give you a few days to listen, and then you pack them up (very easy using the factory boxes and protective foam) and slap on the Fed Ex label to the next victim. I'll send that pre-paid label to you and arrange for a pickup. To keep the duration and shipping costs in check, YOU HAVE TO LIVE EAST OF THE MISSISSIPPI, SOUTH OF CANADA, AND NORTH OF CUBA.

2) Email me at info@philharmonicaudio and tell me where you're located. No PM's please. That will confuse me.

3) If you wish to post comments after listening, fine. If not, fine.

4) No fair detouring these puppies to Amir for a Klippel test. No time for that, and the previous and similar generation has already been spin tested by Erin and Audioholics.

That's it. I'll set up a schedule that rationalizes shipping costs and let you know when to expect a visit from the BMR's.
Cheers, Dennis

Shazb0t

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Is there a rule against being in multiple road shows? :)

Steve Dallas

Major Contributor
Much sadness west of the Mississippi... ;(

OP
D

Dennis Murphy

Major Contributor
Technical Expert
Much sadness west of the Mississippi... ;(

I have room for one more person, and then I'll set up the schedule. And just to balance things out, I'll throw in Texas or other points West.

xarkkon

Technically, Asia is East of Mississippi.... -hopeful look-

Ok, I'm joking!

OP
D

Dennis Murphy

Major Contributor
Technical Expert
Technically, Asia is East of Mississippi.... -hopeful look-

Ok, I'm joking!
Well, there are lots of BMR's in Taiwan (and no Covid to speak of). Maybe you can grab a listen there. Just as an update, the BMR's are due to cross back over the Mississippi tomorrow and land in Louisiana.

Top Bottom