• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Bluetooth receiver

Oukkidoukki

Hi. Okey, so I have bt receiver connected to smsl su 8 via optical cable and I send tidal masters to it from my android phone Oneplus 8. Receiver is aptx capable but not aptx HD or LDAC. Su 8 shows 44.1khz all the time. Sound is great. However, I am little curious about HD and LDAC devices. Does su 8 show 96khz when playing master quality with those? Any suggestion about great device with great sound quality? Price should not be much over 50€. Thank you!

ModDIY

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Hi, two questions.

1) The model of your cell phone?

2) The Android version installed on your cell phone (not the stock version) ??

JustAnandaDourEyedDude

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Hi. Okey, so I have bt receiver connected to smsl su 8 via optical cable and I send tidal masters to it from my android phone Oneplus 8. Receiver is aptx capable but not aptx HD or LDAC. Su 8 shows 44.1khz all the time. Sound is great. However, I am little curious about HD and LDAC devices. Does su 8 show 96khz when playing master quality with those? Any suggestion about great device with great sound quality? Price should not be much over 50€. Thank you!
https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...nd-ldac-which-one-to-choose.17406/post-564053

Top Bottom