• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Bluetooth on ear/exchangeable battery?

bcstsx

Hey! Hope you’re not gonna eat me alive for that question, but I’ve been searching for this for a bit. So, my Bose On Ear Soundlinks battery is getting worse and worse, as I’ve been using them daily or almost daily for few hours over the course of the past years. I’ve been looking for headphones to buy to replace them, but it seems like most of the companies went to over-ear style, which isn’t the best in my case. I have a fairly small head, and in over-ears like QC’s from Bose I look and feel stupid.

So, is there any alternative to Soundlinks with decent audio quality and portability? I’ve stumbled across B&O H8’s, and these look like a decent upgrade, especially considering the ability to replace the battery, that provides sustainability and longer life for them. They don’t fold though.

Ps. I’m not really into the idea of buying wired pair and making them wireless with one of those adapters/dacs.

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
You would probably be better off with IEM's - neckband BT but you asked specifically.

OP
B

bcstsx

Wow, would these JBLs for real be better than H8’s?! Can’t be, but I’ll try to find them irl and give them a listen, thank you!

Top Bottom