• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Bluecore CSR 8615 QFN audio design assistance

Moser

Hello Audio Science Review forum users.

I am looking for someone I can hire as an audio consultant to assist our team with our BlueCore CSR 8615 QFN set up. We have built a new microphone for our novel application and require audio circuit and related Universal Parameters firmware programming assistance.

Our main office is in San Diego CA. US but right now I am working with the National Centre for Audiology located at the University of Western Ontario in Canada. in New York Time Zone.

If any person has experience and would like to consult for our novel project please email me your resume and experience and pay rate to: [email protected]

I am sorry for posting this post but I have tried to find people to assist me with the CSR Bluetooth audio circuits and related programming to no avail and time is critical for our project at this time.

Best Scott

OP
M

Moser

Hello again.

if anyone knows a good place to post a consultant ad for a CSR experienced consultant please respond to this post, thank you!

best Scott

Top Bottom