• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

BlieSMa T25A-6, T25B-6, T25D-6, T25S-6 - a comparison of dome materials

Attachments

q3cpma

Addicted to Fun and Learning
What real conclusion can really be made, though? I'd say that soft domes are "obsolete" and beryllium is indeed as good as marketed. Aluminium seems good enough to my eyes (and ears).

OP
H
Thread Starter #3
What real conclusion can really be made, though? I'd say that soft domes are "obsolete" and beryllium is indeed as good as marketed. Aluminium seems good enough to my eyes (and ears).
"we are atoms that appreciate atoms" ...

I was just surprised to see how well diamond performed and how silk moves in and out of the performance of all of the materials.

Seeing this makes me think I need to hear a few domes before I make my 1st speaker (if i do at all).

The ringing of the aluminium was a another one that I did not expect to see so clearly.

Top Bottom