• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Best Track

eddantes

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Well if that Harman list is giving y'all the willies - here's an artist whose many works can exercise yer sterio

izeek

Dead can dance? Or Flight of the Cosmic Hippo?

It isn't that hard not to be an ass, but it was beyond you.

Not sure how letting others pick tracks is making me feel superior. It was being practical.
most definitely flight of the cosmic hippos

stevenswall

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I use this. Good balance between showing off my speakers and the 77" OLED TV that most people care more about.

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I never try to impress a fellow audiophile, nor do I care what someone else thinks.

But I suggest picking female vocals and something your fellow audiophile is familiar with.

Vini darko

Major Contributor
Slayer angel of death
Iron maiden the trooper
Black sabbath black sabbath
Led zeppelin dazed and confused
Tchaikovsky waltz from swan lake
Ghost in the shell UTE III reincarnation
Furi unraveled
Nenad vasilic vol 1 oj devojce pirocance
Westworld season 1 paint it black
Paul simon diamonds on the souls of your shoes

These are some of my go to's for new stuff assessment. List could go on for ages wich I'm sure is the same for us all :D

Brianc

My perhaps simplistic answer would be to pick a song that moves you more than any other and if it moves you less than it has before maybe keep looking. Not necessarily the best audio recording. For me it would be Radiohead's "Let Down".

Top Bottom