• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Best tower speakers with a good center channel for 4-5k maximum?

OP
C

Ciobi69

The soundstage it's not the typical big and diffuse, it's more realistic in the way that the height, wide and depth give the sensation of being equal.
It's kind of a bit narrow too, it's not super wide.

I liked a lot more the dynamics from the R series towers instead vs R3/R300.., also the soundstage seems to be a bit bigger

But if you wanna a lot of dynamics you can always add 2x subs, subs are going to reproduce deeper bass than these mid size floorstanding.

In my small room the In-room EQ + KEF R7s are fine, but in a normal place i'll add 2 subs and cross them at 60-80hz.
Thanks for your experience and opinion

blestin

KEF R3 > KEF R2C as a center , unless you absolutely must have the additional output. Also, if subwoofers are out of the question get the BMR Tower and don't consider anything else in that price range.

Top Bottom