• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Best Power Amplifiers under $400?

xykreinov

Forum Donor
I'm looking for the best value power amplifiers, new or used, under $400. Though, I would prefer under $200 if there's something significant. So far, I haven't found anything with both power and SINAD comparable to the Niles SI-275.

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
You could attempt to build a good AB class one for that budget. I mean you probably could buy already made one from China but delivery would cost you a lot.
Other than that new hybrid one's based on Hypex NCore boards are great for the money. Old hybrid one's on better rated Sanyo and Philips Amp's should also be good with good implementation of course.

bigjacko

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Allo Volt+D is quite cheap but has lower power. How does 3250 and 3255 perform? Anyone got rough numbers of those? Those are not expensive but lots of power.

Top Bottom