• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Best Portable Headphone Adapter? Hidizs S9 Video Review

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

Human Bass

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Funny, Hidizs just sent me a new one after the stuttering problems of the first. Hope it fixes, i noted the sound was great while it worked

Scienceguy

Hi:
Nice review! I have an Audio Quest Red which I've had for 4-5 years now which I use with my laptop. I was very disappointed to see how it compared to the Hidizs S9! Your review was very thorough as it was with the disappointing AQ Blue. I guess their massive advertising budget accounts for the sales and all the positive reviews in the main stream mags. Keep up the good work much appreciated!
Scienceguy.

sthaus

I found Hidizs s9 Pro does not support 512 DSD .. at least on my Roon ..
- DSD up to 256 (working)
- PCM up to 768Khz (working)
- MQA (working)

I contacted the web chat support .. they asked me to download Hiby for test but still not support DSD 512 (not) but 256 (playable) .. Is there anyone got tested or having issue like mine ..

Thanks

Attachments

• hidizs-1.jpg
    hidizs-1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 94
  • hidizs-2.jpg
    hidizs-2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 97
Top Bottom