• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Best Headphones under $300

Theriverlethe

I am looking to upgrade my headphones. My current ones are the aTH m50x. I am looking for some headphones that have heavy bass or some that you can eq. The spund quality has to be the best possible.

My amp is my supreme fx sound card but if the headphones need an amp i can buy one.

My budget is around $250 i can but them used if they are over 250 as new.

I know there aint a lot of information but these are the only requirements.

I usually return to my 10+ years-old HD650, and the HE6XX is basically identical for $220 from drop.com if you’re in the US.

WHQL

See if you can find an Audio Technica ATH-ES10. S/B around $300 by now. Lightweight and strong bass. Excellent imaging. Like them better than my Oppo PM3's.

Imran Zafar

Look for Ultrasone Pro 900, jaw breaking bass and overall V shaped tonality, a lot of fun to listen to.

don'ttrustauthority

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I am looking to upgrade my headphones. My current ones are the aTH m50x. I am looking for some headphones that have heavy bass or some that you can eq. The spund quality has to be the best possible.

My amp is my supreme fx sound card but if the headphones need an amp i can buy one.

My budget is around $250 i can but them used if they are over 250 as new.

I know there aint a lot of information but these are the only requirements.
What'd you get? How'd you like them? I would recommend the Aeon RT but even used unlikely it's under $400. Great bass but controlled and deep like a great planar, clean sound and comfy cosy. Downside is you really need Magnius level amplification.

Top Bottom