• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Best digital audio source: raspberry Pi vs Android phone/iPhone/ipad

wkloppen

I've tinkered with Volumio in the past, but I don't currently use it. It looks like the FusionDSP plug-in is what you need...

Manual: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nuSD2HDVBURy4Ll7L63HnFHBH28uMX3qwbws1qlOVOw/edit
Yeah...I saw the pplugin....will give it a go with mic and seen what comes out of it....thx

HarmonicTHD

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Yeah...I saw the pplugin....will give it a go with mic and seen what comes out of it....thx
The workflow usually goes as the following:

1) Measure Frequency Response with REW (free software) at your listening position (several measurements or even moving mic).

2) Define a target frequency curve in REW (for starters see Harman In Room preference curve. Be aware this most likely has a tilt downwards)

3) Create filters in REW (start with eg Parametric EQ as it is mostly the easiest for beginners to manage)

4) Transfer filters into Volumino (EQ, DSP Plugin).

5) Check again with REW the result and listen.

Repeat and make adaptations according to your preferences.

Have fun.

Reactions: MCH
Top Bottom