• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Best (decent) DAP/Phone based only on battery duration?

Nango

Major Contributor
I am now searching for a source with Wifi/BT (not necessarily Tidal etc.) and mSDXC with the longest possible battery life where the sq is not priority 1 ...... Have so far an XDP-02U with around 12hrs run time .... Any better options available there?????

Mobile phone is Realme 7 which sucks in terms of SQ and is a nightmare with any dongles so far, crashes every 5 minutes, do NOT advice this brand name nor Oppo phones for music .....

Duffy Moon

I am now searching for a source with Wifi/BT (not necessarily Tidal etc.) and mSDXC with the longest possible battery life where the sq is not priority 1 ...... Have so far an XDP-02U with around 12hrs run time .... Any better options available there?????

Mobile phone is Realme 7 which sucks in terms of SQ and is a nightmare with any dongles so far, crashes every 5 minutes, do NOT advice this brand name nor Oppo phones for music .....

The LG V60 has amazing battery life apparently. The new Asus ROG 5 is gaming phone, so presumably has a beefy battery.

OP
Nango

Nango

Major Contributor
Yes, I ended with a LG G7 ThinQ with a battery duration of around 32 hrs FLAC playing with iems attached. That's way better than any other DAP I know.

Last edited:

dmac6419

Major Contributor
Ibasso DX300, thing is amazing batteries last all day and night, did I mention it sounds amazing

Top Bottom