• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Best budget headphone

OP
davidebond

davidebond

Yes. I know that your pads are new, but the humidity has damaged all my headphones. So, from the last I began to purchase also new pads before they are out of market. Don't worry. I will not change your pads. It is a sort of security.

If I made something wrong, please forgive me.

Best,

Davide

OP
davidebond

davidebond

Thanks to @Marc v E! The headphone which I "purchased" by him is new. No sign of usure. I noticed that it need a great acustic pressure to work. The hd 490 is easier to drive, also if the sound of the hd 650 has no parallels. The sound of hd 650 is very Karajan-shaped: round, warm, legato and the instruments, while being distinct one from the other, are melt in a unique sound. This is true also for the singer; they are fused in a whole all-encompassing. Wonderful the low octaves in the piano (I think to Skrjabin's fourth sonata; a short masterpiece)! Without the generosity of @Marc v E I couldn't listen to some magic experience.

A curiosity: where you put your headphones, when you are not using them?

Thanks and best,

davide

Top Bottom