• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

BEST BLUETOOTH, ANC, OVER-EAR <$400

rebbiputzmaker

Major Contributor
There you go, not the absolute in terms of sound imo but damn fine and you can abuse them.. my fat arse has sat on them , fellow plane passengers who weigh considerably more than me have sat on them and they are still working.

They are fat arse resistant.
Did you just ask people to sit on your headphones? Did you weight the people before they sat? Was this just subjective analysis of their weight? Did you do volume matching and load balancing? Without proper testing, how can we be sure? :D

Is this a new way to meet people while traveling?

jhaider

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Bose is the correct answer to the question. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

For now, at least, yes. Though mine are wired and the earbuds rather than the on-ears. The earbuds are better for flying, because they take up less space in your bag and you can sleep on your side.

Top Bottom