• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Besign Be-Rca Bluetotth receiver to Topping D30 Dac connection?

promisedave

Hi, I"m trying to send my music signal From a Besign Be-RCA wireless Bluetooth through a Topping D30 Dac then into my stereo.
There's optical in and usb in on the D30, but the BE-RCA only has RCA out. Therefore I have to use an RCA to Usb female cord then plug the Topping factory USB cord into it.

The DAC isn't recognizing the input signal from the Be-RCA, but it works when i plug the factory USB right into my computer. It sounds amazing and I don't want to have to return it. Do you have any knowledge of how to get these two to work together?

NTK

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Welcome to ASR.

Your BE-RCA Bluetooth receiver is already a DAC — it outputs analog signals. It was designed to connect to your stereo amplifier directly. The BE-RCA works independently from your Topping DAC. You should connect your BE-RCA and Topping to separate analog inputs of your stereo. If your stereo only accepts 1 analog input, then you'll need a switcher.

OP
promisedave

promisedave

Thanks for the help. I was hoping to upgrade the pretty poor dac in the be-rca, but it sounds like that's not an option...

NTK

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Yep. Unfortunately, there is no upgrade path to your BE-RCA. You can replace it with something like a Topping BC3, but I don't know how "bad" the DAC in the BE-RCA is, and if there is improvement, whether it will be readily noticeable.
http://www.topping-audio.com/productinfo/518541.html

Top Bottom