• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Benchmark DAC3 HGC

Dialectic

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
A Benchmark DAC3 HGC review was posted to the Stereophile website today. While I reflexively linked to the measurements only, the review itself is a good read.

Kudos to Jim Austin for an intelligent review, to the original JA for the measurements, and to Benchmark, for making what seems to be another impressive device.

I hope Amir can put one on the bench soon.

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
They are super, they really have everything you might need.
Keith

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
No MQA either all in all the perfect product.
Keith
Well, that matters less to me than what I listed and all are less important than the restriction to only 2 channels.

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Have you tried the Illusonic range of processors Kal. If you enjoy multi channel ...
Keith

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
Have you tried the Illusonic range of processors Kal. If you enjoy multi channel ...
Keith
Yes, I have but they are better at synthesizing multichannel from stereo than they are at playing back discrete multichannel with all available formats.

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
They are super, they really have everything you might need.
Keith
How does it compare to the RME ADI-2 Pro? My issue is the lack of volume control on the RME. Have you tried Roon volume control with the RME?

Top Bottom