• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Benchmark AHB2 black in perfect condition for sale (Europe, Italy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZgSTar

Hello guys!

It's time to part ways with my beloved Benchmark AHB2, I sold the B&W 702S2 that I was using it for because in the new house I don't have space for floor standings anymore. Instead I built (and very happy with) an inwall custom setup with a mix of Dynaudio signature and performance series. The setup is 5.2.2 attached to a Denon 4700 and want to save a bit of space by buying an 8 channel Hypex based amplifier from buckeye instead. It would be a waste of money and space to keep the ahb2 for L+R plus it does not play well with the low vrms of the Denon. So here we are!

In perfect condition with the original box and accessories (two fuses, trigger cable, and power cable). Bought in January 2020 it was used in my office setup describe above so it wasn't used much. I guess it has probably not more than 100 hours of playtime.

I also built the speaker cables from the original Benchmark specs with Speakon connectors and Canare 4S11 (the same ones that were used to engineer the amplifier) which I am including.

My ask is 2.650e including shipment costs to anywhere in Europe.
PM me for more details, I can post pictures later on tonight but I am publishing the post already otherwise I might change (again) my mind and decide to keep it.

p.s. if you are local to me (NA,IT) I will gladly meet you in person for a test and also to know a fellow ASR mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom