• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Behringer Ultratone K900FX Keyboard Amp

tomtoo

Major Contributor
It just got delivered and I unboxed it. (FedEx Ground on Sundays, WOW).
It's offering the exact tonality in the bass that I was hoping for.
Maybe a bit bright on top but that can be tamed I'm sure, maybe it's me needing to adjust.

Instructions don't say anything about how long it needs to break-in before sounding correct :eek:
Should I ship it to @amirm to get measured for SINAD, before and after it's first 40 hours?
Amir, would you need the keyboard too? Do you play? :facepalm:

In seriousness, Nice amp, seems built like a tank at 40lb with lots of assembly screws everywhere,
holding it together high and tight like a good military build JAN product
Level controls, switches, etc are snug and glassy smooth the inspire confidence in long term durablity,
at least in my prior experience..
So far, so good, if it doesn't let the smoke out in the short term (crib death), I believe it will be good to
go for quite some time in the future.
Thanks Behringer and Sweetwater, both again showing to me how they can offer products to
the Pro user market that seem to give a higher build and parts quality at a fraction of the cost from
the High End's offerings.. All too often we see very expensive, over marketed gear that just doesn't live up
to its hype.
I'm going to go crank it up and piss off the neighbors for a while.
YMMV
Sal

Hehe, crank it up! Hey dont forget build in reverb and delay uhhhps and eq!

Hope you dont open a devils pit. ;)

Last edited:
OP
Sal1950

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
BTW, I just wanted to mention, each time I purchase something from Sweetwater they send me
a package of candy with the product.
I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars on Hi Fi with others and never got so much as the
courtesy of a reach-around. :p
:facepalm:

IMG_0003.JPG

tomtoo

Major Contributor
BTW, I just wanted to mention, each time I purchase something from Sweetwater they send me
a package of candy with the product.
I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars on Hi Fi with others and never got so much as the
courtesy of a reach-around. :p
:facepalm:

View attachment 281058

They like to make you addicted. ;)

Top Bottom