• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

BEHRINGER POWERPLAY HA8000 V2 8-Channel High Output Headphone Mix and Distribution Amplifier

kulak

1) How is BEHRINGER POWERPLAY HA8000 V2 8-Channel High Output Headphone Mix and Distribution Amplifier
2) Can we send separate audio from each channel with this product? [BEHRINGER POWERPLAY HA8000 V2 8-Channel High Output Headphone Mix and Distribution Amplifier]
3) What is a headphone amp?
4) can we send different audio from different channels

GR Music

Love the unit specially for the money. I use it for my band. I use 8 different stereo channels mixes for in ear monitoring. Has enough power with no problem. Hope this helps.

Bodan

Hey GR Music, do you know if the direct inputs for each channel are Stereo 1/4 inputs? for example, I'm wanting to use a cable like this:
Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 1.38.33 AM.png
to output a stereo signal from XRL output 1&2 from an X32 rack, and input the stereo 1/4 inch signal into the direct input on Channel 1 on the HA8000, and get that stereo signal in Channel 1's headphone output. Hope that made sense! Haha, thanks in advance!

Top Bottom