• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Behringer DEQ2496 for sale $100

fungd

Excellent condition, original owner, original packaging. Used exclusively in a home sound system environment for room correction and equalization. I used it to equalize a subwoofer which I no longer use. Very configurable, tons of features, and can be used in a pure digital in/digital out mode. Great to help get rid of room modes. Specs can be found here: https://www.behringer.com/Categories/Behringer/Signal-Processors/Equalizers/DEQ2496

It's in perfect working order. Unfortunately, I misplaced the rack mounting brackets, as I never used them. Price firm, for quick sale. Those in the SF Bay Area (94610) can come see it (although it's not hooked up). I will charge actual shipping costs (no handling). PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Denis
IMG_2986.JPG
IMG_2988.JPG
IMG_2989.JPG

Top Bottom