• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Beginner with EQ. How do I EQ the Amazon Music App?

John_M

Forum Donor
FYI I cancelled Amazon and got Tidal instead so I could use UPP. Working fine now.

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
This is a blatant lie. I just spent 10 minutes looking, wondering how I missed it.
Welcome Aboard @HarryBalsagna. Your first post out of the gates and you accuse a Member of a blatant lie. We don’t talk to each other like this. You have used up your one and only free pass.

shaney777

Any updates here? I need to use PEQ with Amazon Music HD and a Chromebook.

Pugsly

I know OP said they were running a PC and wanted free, but if you have a Mac and are willing to pay a little, I highly recommend SoundSource. It allows for easy system-wide EQ, has built in headphone EQ settings for lots of popular headphones, and allows people to very easily add VST plugins. I have no connection with the company or creator, btw, just have found it an excellent and very easy to use program.

HorizonsEdge

I use an app on android called "wavelet". It has EQ for ~15K ear/headhones and brings them to the HK curve. You can also make your own.

On PC, I endorse peace+equalizerAPO. Good tools.

shaney777

I use an app on android called "wavelet". It has EQ for ~15K ear/headhones and brings them to the HK curve. You can also make your own.

On PC, I endorse peace+equalizerAPO. Good tools.
Am I correct that Wavelet does not work with Amazon Music HD?

shaney777

I really wish there were a solution for this! As an android/Amazon Music user, I have no way to apply Amir's recommended EQ curves!
It's terrible! I am going to try out a Russian app that I found in the Play app store.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
You are not.

Ohhh, they have updated wavelet so it can pick up amazon in legacy mode. Thats new! (Though just noted I get glitches)

Still doesnt work in "new" mode for me though.

shaney777

Ohhh, they have updated wavelet so it can pick up amazon in legacy mode. Thats new! (Though just noted I get glitches)

Still doesnt work in "new" mode for me though.
Is it a solution or no?

shaney777

Top Bottom