• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Beer thread, what you drinkin..

Ilkless

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
1622989464381.png

30 Ounce

Just kegged my pale ale. This is the first glass off the keg. Amerillo and Centennial late hop additions-in the boil then dry hopped with Amerillo and Citra. Brewed this with Equinox Brewing and entered it in the Pro Am competition at Great American Beerfest a few years ago. It’s really neat having my beer served to potentially 70,000 people! I’ve had 7 beers in the Pro Am at GABF but have never won.
CD1EBEA4-D570-4D94-973E-C97D7C6F07BE.jpeg

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Just kegged my pale ale. This is the first glass off the keg. Amerillo and Centennial late hop additions-in the boil then dry hopped with Amerillo and Citra. Brewed this with Equinox Brewing and entered it in the Pro Am competition at Great American Beerfest a few years ago. It’s really neat having my beer served to potentially 70,000 people! I’ve had 7 beers in the Pro Am at GABF but have never won. View attachment 134154
I appreciate the pube on the outside of the glass though! :D I mean I hope it's on the outside........... :p (you got that in the ingredients list?)

30 Ounce

I appreciate the pube on the outside of the glass though! :D I mean I hope it's on the outside........... :p (you got that in the ingredients list?)
Hahaha, definitely a hair or something, I looked all over my glass just now, definitely gone now! Maybe it is on my iPhone lens…

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Hahaha, definitely a hair or something, I looked all over my glass just now, definitely gone now! Maybe it is on my iPhone lens…
Yeah, yeah, the phone lens! Ha, congrats on the beer, nice....wholesome to make your own, I haven't even dabbled in that yet and certainly not to your level.

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Im a happy bunny t'day, Vocation Brewery had a 20% discount on 440ml cans this week so I ordered 60 cans..........(think of how much ive saved! ;)) .

12 cans each of my fav 5 types.........should last me a few weeks.

51239933382_cff5e60847_k.jpg

51241697265_81f6aeb49e_k.jpg

I guess I should pre absolve myself from coherent participation in forum threads for the coming few weeks.

Last edited:

Somafunk

Major Contributor
It really upsets me that there are so many beers, lagers and stouts available throughout the world that I will never experience, but by god I’m trying my best…………..

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

eriksson

Forum Donor
They make some very good beers here in Iceland, sadly, after serious testing I have discovered most of them are too difficult for me the day after. I have no idea why. For years I resorted to wonderful Turkish beer - EFES - that managed somehow to bypass much my hangover system while sporting fresh taste of fruits and nice aroma and is highly recommended as lager. But of course they stopped importing EFES to Iceland a while back. I have very warm feelings towards Turkey for producing such good beer.
new-stuff-081.jpg

(not my picture)

When it comes to beers, tools, stubbornness, accuracy and precision - it's hard to beat the Germans. And I could ramble all night about how much I love their beer.

Let's not forget the Danes - our beloved neighbors - who make plenty of both good and bad beer. Mostly decent.

Still, recently available locally is French lager, St OMER, it's quite decent for the price (with sinad probably around 90db) and agrees with me. That's what I am drinking tonight.
0_0_prod_desktop.jpg

(not my pic)
Works well with my Focal speakers.

I guess I should be thankful the wast array of American craft beers are not available over here. I would probably need a personal nurse while checking them out.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom