• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Beer thread, what you drinkin..

Ilkless

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
IMG_20220325_191247.jpg

F

freemansteve

In the last week? Some of these (a walk from my house, along the front, viewing Mount's Bay, then inland 200 yards):

And

Last edited by a moderator:

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
Lagunitas Waldos Special

Angsty

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Although I’ve found my ideal replacement for Bass Ale in Rare Vos, it’s a bit pricey in my area - $12 for a four pack. Closer to home, I came back to Olde Mecklenburg Brewery’s Copper; I had forgotten about it. It’s a good replacement that easier for me to find at less cash.

2FBF998A-824A-4BED-995A-165F3E7F3391.jpeg

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
I just had Dawn of the Red and am now on to some Total Domination from Ninkasi. :)

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
I usually get the variety pack that has TD, DotR, Tricerahops and Prismatic
I miss their old SERIES of Lagers and other classic beer which previously held the name Prismatic. I was very sad when I learned they weren't doing those any more.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I miss their old SERIES of Lagers and other classic beer which previously held the name Prismatic. I was very sad when I learned they weren't doing those any more.
I haven't been in to the brewery in ages, but we get limited selection at the supermarket here, but usually two or three choices of packs of 12 with 3 flavors each....don't remember the old Prismatic stuff....

Top Bottom