• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Beer thread, what you drinkin..

Ron Party

CPH (Chief Prog Head)
Nice to see someone posting a Black Is Beautiful beer.

gorb

Forum Donor
Ds2iYDL.jpg

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Ah, good Italian red…. My wife loves some good Barolo. (Not sure about pickles with it though.)
I like my Italian red very dry with long legs. :D Goes so well with a nice plate of pasta, meatballs with jojo's and white wine baked chicken. I worked in a large Italian restaurant that served a tonne of dry pasta per week. I barwaited at the age of 12 there in the lounge and restaurant, learned about Italian wine and ate Italian about 4-5 days a week. Love the Cannelloni too. The issue though with Cannelloni is that they never serve me enough. The portions are small but delicious. :D

Last edited:

somebodyelse

Major Contributor
I never even heard of more than about 10% until I saw some high test beers here. Strong beer here. Up to 67.5 %.
I'm not convinced it's still beer once you have to do something other than fermentation. "Fortified beer" is probably a better description once you start using things like freeze distillation. That sets the upper limit somewhere around 18% with the right yeast I think, but some freeze distilled ones are weaker than that.

Top Bottom