• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Beer thread, what you drinkin..

eddantes

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I enjoy Belgian lambics... but Mort Subite is always my favourite (the rare occasions I am able to find it). I don't think they brew it any more but their Cassis Lambic was "the shit!"

1627057794854.png

DACslut

I'm not drinking it right now but I sure wish I was. My preference is a very hoppy, pleasantly bitter brew.

Kaiserdom Pilsener
Beer connoisseurs love the Pilsener for its
tingly slim taste experience and pronounced
hoppy bitterness. Crystal clear in the
glass and sparkling on the palate.

Alcohol: 5,0%, Gravity: 11,4%

Hops:
3.png

Bitter:
3.png

Colour:
1.png

1627233297665.png

Ilkless

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
1627553614380.png

A wheat beer from a local brewery, in collaboration with Kweichow Moutai (aka the favoured liquor of the Party cadre in China).

Quite nice. Together they take the rough edge off what I find individually in wheat beer and Moutai sorghum liquor.

gsp1971

Forum Donor
Not a huge beer fan but I do enjoy a cold one in the summer when it's hot. This is one of my favorites.

1627558990903.png

Skeptischism

From the archive:

View attachment 139145
Graxx was a mocha hazelnut cream horn stout from Brouwerij De Moersleutel. Wildflower and Cleansing Ale are both wild yeast brews, oak barrelled—the former from Marrickville in Sydney, the latter from Tasmania (Two Metre Tall brewery). I'm not sure which Wildflower that one was, but they do exceptional beers.
I miss living in Marrickville :( the beer culture was exceptional. actually wildflower, while quality, was one of my least favorite breweries. almost all of their beers have the same, slightly non-descript yeasty/funky note. I love sours, but I tend to favor a cleaner palette.

eriksson

Forum Donor
It's Harboe Classic tonight.
iu

It's cheap and straightforward decent lager from our dear neighbors in Denmark.
Befitting the situation, currently we have the greatest traveling/vacation weekend of the year. Under normal circumstances all Icelanders should be celebrating (not sure what) and enjoying the warmest period of the year camping, enjoying outdoor festivals and so on. But instead - after setting the world record in Covid Vaccination and "beating covid", we are having the biggest wave of infections ever. Vaccinated people are testing positive, getting sick and infecting others left and right. So social distancing, mask and the fucking rest of it are back on the menu.

In retrospect I need something stronger! Cheers!

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
It's Harboe Classic tonight.
iu

It's cheap and straightforward decent lager from our dear neighbors in Denmark.
Befitting the situation, currently we have the greatest traveling/vacation weekend of the year. Under normal circumstances all Icelanders should be celebrating (not sure what) and enjoying the warmest period of the year camping, enjoying outdoor festivals and so on. But instead - after setting the world record in Covid Vaccination and "beating covid", we are having the biggest wave of infections ever. Vaccinated people are testing positive, getting sick and infecting others left and right. So social distancing, mask and the fucking rest of it are back on the menu.

In retrospect I need something stronger! Cheers!
On the 16th of August we in The Province of Alberta Canada will be not exercising any form of isolation, mask wearing or otherwise. Some people want that and some others are veryyy miffed if not irate.

thegeton

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
On the left, an ice cold Johnny Utah pale ale from Georgetown Brewery and on the right, a frosty Mojito cider from One Tree Hard Cider...

Johnny&Mojito.jpg

Top Bottom