• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Beer thread, what you drinkin..

Blaspheme

Pink Galah Sour (brewed with raspberries and lemons) from The Grifter:

IMG_3996.jpeg

*non-regulation glass, also ... should photograph before drinking.

Last edited:

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Blaspheme

From the archive:

IMG_3028.jpeg

Graxx was a mocha hazelnut cream horn stout from Brouwerij De Moersleutel. Wildflower and Cleansing Ale are both wild yeast brews, oak barrelled—the former from Marrickville in Sydney, the latter from Tasmania (Two Metre Tall brewery). I'm not sure which Wildflower that one was, but they do exceptional beers.

dtaylo1066

Addicted to Fun and Learning
My son went to school at Cal Poly and a hotel in SLO where we would stay would have 805 on draught for free at happy hour. I would slug two or three a day at every stay. I always thought it was a a well made and good tasting beer, and I thought the name clever. I have worked at a brewery for 30 years and have tasted a poop-load of beers over those three decades, including many experimental beers. Lots of good ones, lots of crap. 805 is a solid thumbs up on the quaff meter.

Blaspheme

This thread gives me to many flashbacks. Celebrated 20 yrs sobriety today. But you all go ahead and drink one for me.
Perhaps one of these:

IMG_3997.jpeg

... non-alcoholic, but surprisingly tasty. Not sure if that's any good for you personally (maybe not) but I'll raise this glass to your perseverance. Cheers.

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

GD Fan

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I love this pilsner. Trying to recreate this is my next homebrew project.
That's a worthy goal.

At the height of the pandemic socializing took the form of inviting friends over to the brownstone where my apartment is located in NYC. We'd sit on the front stoop, at a distance, and have a few beers. Naturally we called it 'stoop beers' so when I landed here in Seattle and saw Stoup Beer it was a no brainer.

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The fresh cherry cider from the cherry tree in out neighbors yard is ready to keg!
PXL_20210712_002613401.PORTRAIT.jpg

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
La Trappe on a sunny day.

IMG_20210723_125344.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom