• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Beer thread, what you drinkin..

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I am drinking River horse chocolate stout beer.
I like all of those words so that's a great name for a beer.....although horse in association with beer! I have to admit I have been drinking a couple of cans of Carlsberg Premium Export with my lunch today, so I didn't take a picture of them....not exactly a beer connoisseur but I do know I like all lagers and Guinness, ha!

gorb

Forum Donor
QRtTspg.jpg

Killingbeans

Major Contributor
Sorry for being a snob, but... that Berliner Weisse style Ale must be terrible if it needs all of that berry juice and peanut butter to taste good :p

Robin L

Master Contributor
WID5568_2019_BeerPage_ProductHero_DeadliftCan.png

Ron Party

CPH (Chief Prog Head)
From my favorite local brewery, a very nice West Coast Double IPA

harris single_1611098317.jpg

and also a Triple IPA

Cntrl-Alt-Delete.jpeg

Katji

Major Contributor
a beer a day keeps corona away :)
:) heh, You know what the Serbs and Bulgarians said, at first...but I think they eventually stopped saying it. ...Rakija, a deep belief. There were also some memes about vodka, that probably stopped too.

Katji

Major Contributor
I couldn't find my photo of my one and only local pilsener. ...I never liked beer, then one day I discovered that I like Pilsener. ...It even influences my list of countries to visit. :)

Top Bottom