• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Beer thread, what you drinkin..

Agreed. Drinking it now. Bitburger is tasty. MUCH prefer it to Warsteiner. A good Pils is not so easy to find In the US in my experience. They have had Bitburger 12 packs on sale (for about a month now). I have stocked up several times. But keep running out. If you like a clean, but not very complex, Pils from the US, try Trummer Pils out of Berkeley CA. Not as good as a most decent Germán Pils but nice and clean.
Here in our neck of the woods (N. California), Trader Joe's sells Bitburger cans in 4-packs for $5. Less expensive than local brews, even though it's shipped form the other side of the world.

lashto

Forum Donor
my favourite would be a belgian bar with 1000+ beer sorts. your eyes can also drown in beer :)

Sgt. Ear Ache

Addicted to Fun and Learning
i'm a big fan of Rolling Rock here in my nape of the neck (haha, a MASH reference...I haven't watched MASH in many many years). It's cheap, and it tastes quite good.

Dialectic

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
i'm a big fan of Rolling Rock here in my nape of the neck (haha, a MASH reference...I haven't watched MASH in many many years). It's cheap, and it tastes quite good.
Among cheap traditional American beers, Rolling Rock is probably my favorite and tastes the best to me (or least bad, depending on your perspective).

I also like 'Gansett, but that's partly from nostalgia about my years in the Boston area. 'Gansett is drinkable only if chugged rapidly.

Jimbob54

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
An actual beer in an actual pub!

It's Norwegian. I know this because it costs a bloody fortune.

IMG_20200918_164656.jpg