• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Beer thread, what you drinkin..

Kuba

IMG_20191107_124400.jpg

rgpit

Forum Donor
Smithwick's Premium Irish Ale

raindance

Major Contributor
I'm a Fuller's London Pride fan, but recently here in Cary NC, a local brewery called Fortnight has been making a coffee amber which is amazing. No coffee actually used!

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm a Fuller's London Pride fan, but recently here in Cary NC, a local brewery called Fortnight has been making a coffee amber which is amazing. No coffee actually used!
What does coffee amber mean if it has no coffee in it? Sounds like they are brewing up an oxymoron.

What versions of Pride do they export?

raindance

Major Contributor
What does coffee amber mean if it has no coffee in it? Sounds like they are brewing up an oxymoron.

What versions of Pride do they export?

It tastes coffee-like :)

There are a couple of versions of Pride here, but I like the bog standard red label dark, malty variety.

OP
Thomas savage

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It's a good bottling, they have changed the recipe from the cask version, it's a bit stronger than the cask, and tastes it. This is a good thing in my view, a lot of the delicate complexity that exists in cask gets hidden in bottles.

syn08

Only imported Guinness extra stout in bottles (no cans please). The local bottled Guinness is crap.

Any other beer brand gives me a bad headache second day, even in reasonable quantities.

I recall from 30 years ago when I was residing in Belgium some amazing micro brewery stuff.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Day 27 Of Quarantine.
day27.jpg

Top Bottom