• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Beer thread, what you drinkin..

Mivera

Major Contributor
IMG_0784.jpg
Getting shitfaced at the bar. I like bars I can bring my speakers to.

Mivera

Major Contributor
Bad post

Mivera

Major Contributor

Mivera

Major Contributor
IMG_0789.jpg
Excuse my appearance I just crawled out of bed in the morning and went straight to the bar. Haven't had a chance to shower yet.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Some strange "unfiltered" craft from Finland : dark, smooth Ale flavored with cold brewed coffee ...

View attachment 20628
Cold brewed coffee seems a good idea, I quite like coffee in a dark beer but all too often it has a stale brewed coffee taste for obvious reasons, cold brew does not stale in the same way, so it could really work.

graz_lag

Major Contributor
Cold brewed coffee seems a good idea, I quite like coffee in a dark beer but all too often it has a stale brewed coffee taste for obvious reasons, cold brew does not stale in the same way, so it could really work.

I decided to taste it upon the label's statement "Life After Caffeine" ... then ending up purchasing 24 x 330 ML bottles ...
Within the ingredients the label states : water, barley malt, oat, hops, lactose, yeast, cold brewed Indonesian coffee.
Hops : Hallertau Herkules
Malts : Pale Ale, Oat, Caramel, Chocolate, Black
EBU : 36; EBC : 89; Plato 14.3°P
Serving Temp. : 12-14°C
Best with : Chocolate desserts, Game, and Smoked Meats (my comment : so basically the bases of the Finn cuisine ... :))
This is the label logo :
Sjt_logo_iso.png

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Top Bottom