• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Bathroom speakers

MBI

Dear ASR community, is there a thread for bathroom resistant Roon compatible gear by any chance, obviously not for amazing performance, but humidity resistant to enjoy music from a safe shelf?

Many thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Peluvius

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Dear ASR community, is there a thread for bathroom resistant Roon compatible gear by any chance, obviously not for amazing performance, but humidity resistant to enjoy music from a safe shelf?

Many thanks in advance for any suggestion.

I have been using a pair of homepod minis in my bathroom for a year or two. Still sounding fine.

Reactions: MBI

Recluse-Animator

Marine speakers:
81Q9jBUzfDL._AC_SS450_.jpg

ob.mdf.10_01.jpg

rockford-fosgate-M2-8-CO-white-marine-speakers-M2WL8H.jpg

attachment.php

Waterproof Bluetooth speakers:

best-ultimate-ears-medium.jpg

RobL

Sonos Move has IP56 rating.

OP
MBI

MBI

Well if bluetooth works with Roon, 2 waterproof speakers are actually sitting in my cupboard! Thanks for mentioning!
Hope that BT connection will be straight forward.

DMill

Forum Donor
Sonos Move has IP56 rating.
Bought one for around the pool. It plays Bob Marley songs from my phone just fine. Nothing to write home about sound wise but it’s fine for background music. If you need something mounted to a wall Id go with outdoor speakers.

Top Bottom