• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

L5730

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Amusingly a Liverpool Gym is partnering and has made a special new class and a protein shake to promote the new album single. I think I'll eat tasty food, sit down at a PC and stay fat, thanks
As her new album single is due out today 23:00 GMT.

05 - IDGAF.png

It's all mostly low synth driven stuff that gets us into these low-low areas - rocket launches aside. Most instruments just don't hit hard enough low down.

Eg. This live performance only has the low synth slide down, everything else is not bass heavy.
DuaLipa_TrainingSeason_Houdini LiveAtGRAMMYs_2024.png

Last edited:

KMSA

Carmen Gomes Inc. / Stones In My Passway / 04. Stones In My Passway
View attachment 332132
The track for bass from that album is "Dust My Broom"; Qobus dust-my-broom-carmen-gomes-inc . Incredible kick and double bass sound. They play in unison yet both instruments are clearly separated.

Tangband

Major Contributor
IMG_0867.jpeg

This is good to verify that your speakers go low enough In the base

Last edited:

Multicore

Major Contributor
I played Feet Music on the living room system via WiiM Pro and Amazon Music for the first time and noticed something shaking in the bass that I didn't recall. It's kinda goofy but I love it. It's fun to listen to music I know and discover frequency ranges I didn't know where there. It's a wonderful album, so good I want to do a whole podcast episode on it but I doubt I can get Gav to listen to it.

L5730

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Another cut I have always found is fun, though the bandcamp version here doesn't seem as potent as my version on disc:

Though the version of this cut is absolutely, um, potent:
Lorn's Acid Rain was something that was recommended in a HiFi magazine's list of tracks to listen to for some reason or other. That sledgehammer thud of bass is quite unnerving. Hearing it devices that can further render low-lows just makes it sound even more sinister.

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
2 more and I'll walk away...

Bola, Herzzatzz

And from Laika Come home, the Gorillaz Dub remix album (always a fun play), De-Punked

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
Lorn's Acid Rain was something that was recommended in a HiFi magazine's list of tracks to listen to for some reason or other. That sledgehammer thud of bass is quite unnerving. Hearing it devices that can further render low-lows just makes it sound even more sinister.
I like his style. Dark and heavy without being completely overbearing. Fun to listen to and great with the Subs running a little hot. He's always a good go-to when I need to wring my brain out in a Bass bath.
Same with the Namlook-Montana Labyrinth albums. All 5 are really good with plenty of low frequencies to help a man relax. The Lady doesn't get it. *shrugs
:)

30 Ounce

Soundbox percussion…Pillar 1

just shook my house like nothing ever has!

Sokel

Master Contributor
I got a good one I think.
Mountains-From Interstellar movie (most of the tracks have impressive bass and this one has nice climaxes and not just a single impressive tone)

Mountains-Interstellar.PNG

(find the real soundtrack,YT is just for reference )

Top Bottom