• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Basic tests..

My first poll

• Total voters

Nikke

Message, text, laudum somethin somethin..
Actually, lets change that to massage, conversation and somethin somethin. Yeah much better :)

OP
Nikke

Nikke

Oh bla bla bal. He didnt say that he said something else, at least thats what she said. I mean, honestly, who could resist?

OP
Nikke

Nikke

Oh bla bla bal. He didnt say that he said something else, at least thats what she said. I mean, honestly, who could resist?
hah

Wombat

Master Contributor

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc aliquet bibendum enim. In massa tempor nec feugiat. Nunc aliquet bibendum enim facilisis gravida. Nisl nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae aliquet nec ullamcorper.

OP
Nikke

Nikke

@amirm @Thomas savage
Your post in bla bla bla was deleted.
Reason: I deleted this as it's been reported.

My sincere apologies.
Not sure what exactly was the reason for the report but it was not my intention to offend any one.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
@amirm @Thomas savage
Your post in bla bla bla was deleted.
Reason: I deleted this as it's been reported.

My sincere apologies.
Not sure what exactly was the reason for the report but it was not my intention to offend any one.
Don't worry mate it's no big deal.

OP
Nikke

Nikke

Keine probleme. The interwebbs shall never forget.

horses_ass.jpg

Top Bottom