• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Bad music videos

DanielT

Major Contributor
Please give tips on such.

I just have to show this one. I hadn't seen it before but discovered it when I saw a video from : Professor of Rock.

By bad, I don't mean technically poor image quality (which the video below also has), but purely artistically.You won't be disappointed if it's a bad video you want to watch::D:rolleyes:

Last edited:

napfkuchen

That's the equivalent to me as a 4th grader putting ALL cliparts in a school presentation ... :)

OP
DanielT

DanielT

Major Contributor
Musicians, who probably do not have much control over the video production, in themselves are not to be blamed (probably). The song may be good but the video is terrible.

With that being said, let's check out some more bad music videos.:)

D

Deleted member 60987

Please give tips on such.

I just have to show this one. I hadn't seen it before but discovered it when I saw a video from : Professor of Rock.

By bad, I don't mean technically poor image quality (which the video below also has), but purely artistically.You won't be disappointed if it's a bad video you want to watch::D:rolleyes:

Sure. It's fruitier than a Waldorf Salad. But Billy Squire is like Billy Idol, The Cure, Def Leppard or AC/DC. He doesn't really have any bad songs.

Top Bottom