• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AXPONA: Aurum Cantus

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Please guys, get a different name. This sounds like an uncomfortable medical procedure:
093A3306.jpg

093A3307.jpg

Until then, "no review for you!"

AJ Soundfield

Major Contributor
Please guys, get a different name.
Until then, "no review for you!"
Yeah, maybe they should have used something easy cool like Amir Majidiwhatchamacallit.:rolleyes:
C'mon man, thought I saw on another forum they were like $2500/pr, which is a decent price for a very nice looking set of towers and drivers. More of what the "high end" needs, some sane price.
Sure, it might be due to slave labor, but WTH, how did they sound?

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
I didn't know Amir was sensible to brand's names. :) ...Sounds like an opera play to me...Aurum Cantus. And I love Opera, it's my favorite music of them all, the most emotional and soul shaking.

Cantus is chant in French, meaning a vocal song. Aurum is oreille or hearing. ...Aural (French too).

You guys remember Julius Caesar and the Roman empire?
How come I learned Latin in high school?

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Hating on something because of the name, c'mon. Just cough up how it sounded (to you)....
One can tell you take this stuff too seriously where an obvious joke is lost on you. I document every room at the show whether I like or dislike it. It just happens that sometimes I walk into a room and they are not playing anything, talking, etc. in which case I take a picture or two and walk out. So no, it had nothing to do with the name of the product. Good grief...

Top Bottom