• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AXPONA 2022-Anyone attending?-Exhibitor list now up

steve59

Major Contributor
The volti Razz were on sale at the show for I think $4999 pr and they sounded good in that little room.
Perlisten room was playing something worth listening to and the chair in the sweet spot was open so I stayed a bit.very nice
The 328be needed better setup as the Kef ref 3 also suffered in the small room. I want to buy the legacy aeris show demos and have negotiated a decent deal, but I fear my rooms too small. I have til the end of business tomorrow to decide...Bill says the wavelet 2 and open box design makes the aeris perfect for low ceilings but its still a lot of money for me.

Adi777

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I want to buy the legacy aeris show demos and have negotiated a decent deal, but I fear my rooms too small. I have til the end of business tomorrow to decide...
If You will buy Aeris, please, make a compare with Meridian :D

Top Bottom