• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AXPONA 2017: Volti Audio, Fidelis Music Systems, BorderPatrol Audio, Triode Wire Labs

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
AXPONA 2017: Volti Audio, Fidelis Music Systems, BorderPatrol Audio, Triode Wire Labs
093A9131.jpg

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
A story goes with this suite :).

I walked in and got an off-center seat. Didn't like the sound as there was yet again a giant hole between the speakers due to them being placed on the longer dimension of the room. Was about to get up and leave and the presenter asks, "anyone want a drink?" I say sure. A coke would be nice. Next thing I know an ice cold coke showed up inside an insulated sleeve. Man was it nice a drink! So I stayed. :) Around that time the center seat vacates and I move there and get a much better experience. Imaging was in the center now, bass improved and all was well with the world!

Top Bottom