• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AXPONA 2017: Scaena Speakers

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
093A8762.jpg

093A8763.jpg
093A8764.jpg
093A8765.jpg
093A8766.jpg

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

TitaniumTroy

Yeah, some guy named Sonnie is usually running the show. I saw him at various places around the show, guess the room was on autopilot. I came back a couple of times and finally heard some music here. Scaena has never done it at show for me, not sure if they just don't how to set them upright, or something is lacking in the speakers.

Amir, wasn't this room last year when Lynn Stanley came from behind you and crooned into your ear? And you said, Memorex sounded better than real thing? I paraphrased a little of course.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Amir, wasn't this room last year when Lynn Stanley came from behind you and crooned into your ear? And you said, Memorex sounded better than real thing? I paraphrased a little of course.
No, that was the Legacy room.

CAP

Ok I have to confess.. I don't always fallow the norm.. I was a bit of a rouge and lest just say My self and a partner in my shenanigans magically got into this room at midnight and had our own listening session for a good 40 min alone and we were able to play what ever they had on their server and we found them to be fun but lacking the thrill.. The thrill was we were not supposed to be there alone in their room playing with their expensive toys.. I never was a fallow -er.. Might have had something to do with the adult beverages.. Never the less they were OK but not worth the $$

Was going to leave a pic with a thank you note but don't think they would have appreciated it really !

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Ok I have to confess.. I don't always fallow the norm.. I was a bit of a rouge and lest just say My self and a partner in my shenanigans magically got into this room at midnight and had our own listening session for a good 40 min alone and we were able to play what ever they had on their server and we found them to be fun but lacking the thrill.. The thrill was we were not supposed to be there alone in their room playing with their expensive toys.. I never was a fallow -er.. Might have had something to do with the adult beverages.. Never the less they were OK but not worth the $$

Was going to leave a pic with a thank you note but don't think they would have appreciated it really !
Nice one :D

Top Bottom