• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AXPONA 2017: Odyssey, Magnan Cables, VPI Turntable, Symphonic Line

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
093A8830.jpg

These guys do the laser light thing every year and it is the most ridiculous thing. It is like a haunted house at Halloween or something. It throws your eyesight off, makes it impossible to see what is there (the image is brighter than in person) and overall just looks cheesy and distracting.
093A8832.jpg

This sign is for you Sal!
093A8831.jpg

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Oh, I did capture one song.

Pink Floyd and extended family (Roger Waters) got significant play at the show: Welcome To The Machine by Pink Floyd. https://shz.am/t6030622

LP. Lots of pops and clicks. But still nice sounding.

CAP

A great guy with great products that perform above their price point.. The room was spooky with Santana playing and that wide speaker set up.. I actually turned my head around to look for a rear speaker.. It was surreal and I'm sure the wide speakers near walls threw that first reflection out fast.. Still a good old Vinyl demo

Top Bottom